World Ranking of Camelot: the Build
|Rank.||Player Name||Matches||Win||Score in total||Points for the ranking||Country|
|1||Iker Pardo||3||2||314||9||Basque Country|
|2||Egoitz Campo||3||0||281||8||Basque Country|
|3||Eneko García||1||1||88||5||Basque Country|
|4||Kepa Sánchez||1||0||74||4||Basque Country|
|5||Garikoitz Casquero||2||0||125||2||Basque Country|
|6||Ander López||1||0||93||2||Basque Country|
|7||Imanol García||1||0||54||1||Basque Country|
- All matches will be ranked and taken into account for the World Ranking.
- The position of the players in the match will determine the points that each player gets for the World Ranking. If 5 players participate in the match, the player who gets the highest score will get 5 points for the ranking, the second 4, the third 3 etc. This means that the more players participate in the game more points in game for the winner and the other players.
- In case of a draw, number of wins serves as a first tie breaker. If the draw continues total score serves as a second tie breaker, as the player with the highest total score will be higher in the rankings.
- In national tournaments players have to play at least 3 matches. Minimum number of players for a national tournament is 4
- Each participating country has to try to organize a national tournament once a year and promote the game in its area.
- Wotan Games will try organize the World Championship of Camelot: The Build every two years in England, Basque Country or in another country of Europe.
To read the English rules for Camelot - The Build, click the link here Camelot: the Build English Rulebook
The new update of this ranking was made March 2018. Here you can see some of the great pictures from the Camelot: the Build Tournament!